OCTC aims to provide services to as many children and youth as possible. To make the best use of our services, we ask you to keep all of your appointments;
- If you need to cancel an appointment, call us as soon as possible.
- Please call to reschedule if your child has been sick with fever in the past 24 hours, or is sick with vomiting, diarrhea, cough or congestion. If you are unsure whether to attend your appointment, please call us to discuss.
- If you are unable to attend regularly, please talk to your clinician. Wherever possible, we will try to offer other ways to help your child.
- If two (2) appointments are missed without notification, or if you cancel three (3) appointments in a 3-month period, we reserve the right to re-examine your services at OCTC.
- If your clinician must cancel an appointment, we will contact you with as much notice as possible. Please be sure we have a current telephone number on file.